Did You Know – Kit Kat Chocolate Candy Bars
A few weeks ago I posted a cake that I made for my grandson. I used Kit Kat Chocolate Candy Bars to decorate the outside of the cake so I thought I would share some fun facts about Kit Kats.
- There are 192 million Kit Kats sold annually in the United States.
2. 650 Kit Kat bars are consumed every second across the globe.
3. Kit Kat is the second most popular Halloween Candy.
4. Kit Kats have been around since 1935.
5. Kit Kat is valued at over $2 billion dollars.
6. Japan sells about 4 million mini Kit Kats a day.
7. Japan also sells Kit Kat flavored cough drops!
8. Since the year 2000 there have been 300 flavors of Kit Kats available in Japan, including wasabi.
9. The US is the only place that produces mint flavored Kit Kats.
10. My favorite fun fact is that the filling in Kit Kats is made from broken Kit Kat bars. The Kit Kat rejects get crushed up together and are turned into a wafer paste.
Photo images from Hershey, Unsplash, & Alamy Stock
Fun facts from the TV show Modern Marvels.