Strawberry Pie with a delicious crust that doesn’t need to be rolled! This was the way Strawberry Pie was meant to be made. It is the easiest Strawberry Pie I have ever made and the most delicious. You will definitely want to try this one!
Butter a 9″ pie plate.
Make the crust:
Mix your ingredients until it starts
to come together, I used a fork.
Using your fingers, mix until it forms
a ball with all the flour incorporated
into the butter. There is no rolling
with this pie crust. Just press it into the
buttered pie plate, pressing it up the
sides just a little. Let me tell you, it is so
good! It isn’t like a regular pie crust.
Bake the crust in a preheated 350 degree
oven until it is just starting to brown.
Let your baked pie crust cool.
Hull your washed strawberries and
cut them into quarters. Let them sit
in a colander to drain completely.
Now it’s time to make the syrup that will hold
the strawberries together. For this you will need
to cook the syrup in a larger heavy bottom pan
on top of the stove. Bring syrup to a boil, stirring
frequently or the sugar will burn. Once it boils,
add the Jell-O and stir until the Jell-O is
dissolved. Let it cool in the refrigerator for
10 minutes. Pour the strawberries into the
syrup and mix together for a few minutes,
making sure all of the berries are coated with the
syrup mixture. The syrup is still very warm so it
helps to softened the berries and make them even
sweeter. Pour the strawberry mixture into the
pie plate and refrigerate at least an hour.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. crushed fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. butter, cold
Pie Filling Ingredients:
- 3 quarts washed fresh strawberries
- 6 oz. strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- whipped cream for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a deep 9″ pie plate.
- In a bowl, mix crust ingredients with a fork until it starts to combine. Using your fingers, continue to mix until all of the flour is incorporated into the butter and it forms a ball.
- Press the dough into your pie plate, pressing the dough up the sides of the buttered pie plate slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack.
- Hull the strawberries and cut them into quarters. Let them sit in a colander so all the water from washing is drained.
- In a large heavy bottom pan, add the sugar, cornstarch and water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and add the Jell-O mixing with a spoon until the Jell-O is dissolved.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove the syrup from the refrigerator and add your sliced strawberries. Fold them into the syrup making sure all of the berries are coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Wow! Amazing, delicious and beautiful pie !!!
Thanks so much!
One slice please. 🙂
Oh no you get the whole pie! ❤️
Looks good! I might make it sometime 😀
Thank you for following my blog too 🙂
Thank you and you’re very welcome!
I’m always on the lookout for a strawberry dessert. This pie looks amazing! Thanks for the recipt I will give it a try!
This was love by all, enjoy!
Simple and tasty. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much and you are very welcome! ❤️