Cleaning a Blender Safely & Quickly
We all know how tough it can be cleaning a blender. Especially when you use it to make something like the Peanut Butter Smoothie I posted a few days ago. That blade can be extremely sharp and hard to get the food out. These simple directions will make it easy to clean without getting hurt by the blade.
- Rinse the pitcher part of the blender removing any excess food particles.
- Place a drop of dish soap into the pitcher, only a drop.
- Place hot tap water into the pitcher and turn it on for about 10 seconds, placing a towel over the lid in case it leaks a little.
- Turn it off and pour the water out. If there is still food in the blender or on the blades just repeat the process.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Take the pitcher apart and allow to air dry.