This is my copycat recipe of Red Lobsters appetizer, Lobster Pizza. I have lunch once a month with two wonderful ladies that I have been friends with since the late 70’s. This is one of the things I order for my lunch with them. My Lobster Pizza tastes as delicious as Red Lobsters only it’s better because it actually has much more nice size pieces of lobster in every bite. I believe I paid $10.99 for the Lobster Pizza at Red Lobster with very little lobster meat on it. Kroger had 12-14 oz whole cooked lobsters for $6.00 a piece so I though it was a good time to try to recreate their Lobster Pizza……I am so glad I did! Three small lobsters gave me 2.5 oz of lobster meat for each Lobster Pizza. YUM!
Start by cooking the lobster and taking the meat out of the lobster.
Oil a large cookie sheet and sprinkle with Kosher salt.
Place two 10″ tortillas on top side by side.
Combine the butter, olive oil and garlic.
Brush tortilla lightly with the mixture.
Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Place tomato pieces evenly on top of the cheese.
Place Julienne basil between each tomato.
Add a piece of lobster on top of every basil piece.
Sprinkle with pizza cheese.
Bake 5-10 minutes at 450 degrees.
Cut each pizza into 8 pieces and indulge!
- 3-4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1-1/2 tsp butter, melted
- 3/4 tsp olive oil
- dash of garlic powder
- 2-10″ tortilla shells
- 4 Tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 large Roma tomato, meat and skin only
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, Julienne
- 4-6 oz cooked lobster meat, cut into 1/2″ pieces (you can also use the imitation crab)
- 1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush vegetable oil on a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle kosher salt evenly over oil.
- Place two tortilla on top of oil side by side on the cookie sheet.
- Combine butter, olive oil and garlic powder. Lightly brush over the entire top side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese evenly over each tortilla.
- Place diced tomato piece evenly about 1/2″ to 1″ apart on tortilla.
- Put a piece of the Julienne fresh basil between each tomato piece.
- Place a piece of lobster meat on top of every basil piece.
- Sprinkle each tortilla shell with 1/4 cup shredded pizza cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until tortilla shell is slightly golden brown and cheese melts. Do not over bake or the lobster will dry out. If your cookie sheet is thin it may take 5 minutes to bake. My cookie sheet is thick and it took 10 minutes to bake. So watch it carefully after 5 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and cut pizza into 8 pieces and serve. If it is baked correctly you will be able to pick up each piece of pizza and it won’t bend. Enjoy!
Thank you! My new favorite meal!!!!
machen sie Pizza ohne Hefe
This looks absolutely yummy. I just don’t know if i’ll have the patience to not eat the lobster right away 😂
Hahaha thank you Bel! There were a few pieces that didn’t fit on my pizzas so I HAD to eat them….LOL
Thanks it is so good! I love lobster!
Mnah-mnah-mnah-mnah (sluuuuuuurp) 👅 💧