This is my version of Pan Pizza. I made it on a baking pan. I used my homemade pizza dough and homemade pizza sauce. Both links to the recipes are below. The best part about this pizza is I make half of it the way I like it and the other half the way my husband likes it. I will show the steps I took to make this pizza but of course you will add your favorite ingredients.
Easy Pizza Dough:
Ingredients – or your favorite!
Spray the bottom of a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place the pizza dough on the pan.
Using your hands shape the dough to fit the pan.
Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough.
Add your ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until the
crust is lightly brown and the top is cooked.
This could take different times according to the pan size and your oven.
Mine took about 35 minutes but start checking it at 20 minutes.
Let it sit for about 5 minutes then slice and serve.
- 1 pizza dough ball (http://indianeskitchen.com/2018/07/05/easy-pizza-dough) or your favorite or 2 cans of store bought
- 15 oz pizza sauce (http://indianeskitchen.com/2018/06/30/pizza-sauce) or your favorite
- 8 oz pizza cheese
- Mushrooms, onions, green pepper, sausage, bacon, pepperoni or your favorite
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a large cooking pan with cooking oil.
- Place the dough on the cooking pan and spread it evenly over the entire bottom making an edge.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough stopping it about 1/2” from the edge.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Top with you favorite cheese.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes or until the dough is lightly brown on the bottom and the top is cooked through.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, slice and serve.