Tortilla chips covered in two kinds of cheese, bacon, tomatoes, black olives, jalapeño pepper, green onion and topped with sour cream. We also topped ours with salsa. The possibilities are endless like shrimp, beef, guacamole or any kind of seafood. We made this a meal but it can be an excellent appetizer as well.
Place tortilla chips on a baking pan or oven safe dish.
Drizzle Chi-Chi’s Mild Salsa Con Queso
over the tortillas chips.
Add the bacon and olives.
Add the tomatoes and jalapeño peppers.
Top with shredded cheese. I didn’t use all the
cheese for the pupose of the pictures.
Put the baking pan or dish into a preheated 400 degree
oven until hot and all of the cheese is melted.
Garnish with green onion and sour cream
then serve with a side of salsa.
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 1 – 15 oz jar Chi-Chi’s Mild Salsa Con Queso
- 8 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 – 3 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 -3 green onion, sliced
- 1 jar Chi-Chi Salsa or your favorite
- Any other items like seafood, beef, guacamole etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the tortilla chips on a baking sheet or oven safe dish.
- Drizzle Chi-Chi’s Mild Salsa Con Queso over the tortilla chips.
- Add the bacon, olives, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake until hot and the cheese melts, about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with the green onion, sour cream and a side of salsa.