This Ham Loaf blew me away! I have never made Ham Loaf before because my husband isn’t a lover of ham. This is made with ground ham and ground pork. My husband and my granddaughter said they couldn’t tell I made it with ham and everybody cleaned their plates! I’ve seen Ham Loaf with glazes but I decided to leave it plain and I’m glad I did. It tasted great without being smothered in all that sugar. I will warn you though, this makes a lot of Ham Loaf!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9” x 13” baking pan with cooking oil.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork.
In a large bowl, using your hands, combine the ground pork and ground ham.
Add all of the rest of the ingredients and mix well with your hands.
Place the mixture into the prepared baking pan and form into a loaf.
Bake for 90 minutes.
Let rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
- 2 pounds ground ham
- 1-1/2 pounds ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9” x 13” baking pan with cooking oil.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs with a fork.
- In a large bowl, using your hands, combine the ground ham and the ground pork.
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients, mixing well with your hands.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking pan and shape into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 90 minutes, let rest for 5 minutes and then serve.