Hershey’s One Bowl Buttercream Frosting
You are going to want to save this one! Hershey’s One Bowl Buttercream Frosting is the best chocolate frosting I have ever made! It is so easy to make and goes great on anything that screams frosting! I have been making this for years and I will continue to make it for many more!
In a medium bowl cream the butter with the back of a large spoon.
Add the cocoa and mix together.
Add about 1/4 of the milk and stir until combined.
Add about 1/3 of the powdered sugar and mix well.
Add more milk and mix.
Repeat until powdered sugar and milk are gone.
Add the vanilla and beat on medium speed
with a mixer until completely mixed.
Hershey's One Bowl Buttercream Frosting
- 6 Tbl butter, softened
- 2-2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl cream the butter with the back of a large spoon..
- Add the cocoa and mix with the butter.
- Add about 1/4 of the milk stirring to combine.
- Add 1/3rd of the powdered sugar and stir.
- Add more milk and stir. Repeat until both are gone.
- Add vanilla extract. Using a mixer on medium speed, beat until smooth and creamy.
Makes about 2 cups.