I have experimented with so many Meatball recipes and this is another one that I love. I made these Meatballs for our spaghetti dinner with our grandkids. They were so delicious that I was eating the leftovers cold from the refrigerator the next day.
Source: Adapted from 500 Breads by Carol Beckerman.
Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
Combine all of the ingredients.
Use a large ice cream scoop
and make 15 meatballs.
Fry them in hot oil until cooked
through turning frequently. Place on
a paper towel lined plate then serve.
- 1 & 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine (I like mine bigger)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 Tbsp hot tap water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
- Dissolve bullion cube in hot water.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the flour and oil. Mix well.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, make 15 meatballs.
- Roll the meatballs in the flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Fry the meatballs until golden brown and cooked in the middle, turning frequently.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve.
Categories: Ground Beef