Easy Cinnamon Buns
What an easy way to make Cinnamon Buns and with so few ingredients! If you have guests what a great way to serve them a hot breakfast fast. What is nice about this recipe is that it makes 8 Cinnamon Buns, it only takes a few minutes to prepare and less than 30 minutes to bake!
1 cup powdered sugar and a little milk.
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Place the butter in a 9” round pie dish.
Place pie dish in the oven
until the butter melts.
Add the cinnamon to the brown sugar.
Mix them together well.
Sprinkle brown sugar mixture
evenly over the melted butter.
Arrange the biscuits in the dish,
one in the center and seven around
the edge. They will fit tightly.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until
the biscuits are a golden brown on
top and the center is fully cooked.
Place a large plate on top of the
pie dish, bottom side up.
Flip the pie dish and plate together
at the same time so the plate is
on the bottom and the pie dish is
upside down on top of the plate.
Remove the pie dish immediately,
scraping any stuck on cinnamon
from the pie dish back onto
the cinnamon buns.
Optional: Mix about 1 cup powdered
sugar with a little milk to make
a glaze. Using a spoon, drizzle
the glaze over the cinnamon
buns and serve warm.
Easy Cinnamon Buns
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 – 16.3 oz. tube of Grands Original Southern Homestyle Biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Optional glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar with a little milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter in a 9″ pie dish and put it in the oven until the butter melts then remove from the oven.
- Mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the melted butter.
- Arrange the biscuits on top of the cinnamon with one biscuit in the center and the rest around the edge. They will fit tightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are a golden brown on top and fully cooked in the center.
- Remove from the oven and place a large plate on top of the pie dish. Carefully and quickly flip the two over putting the plate on the bottom and the pie dish upside down on top of the plate.
- Immediately and carefully remove the pie dish, scraping any cinnamon that stuck to the pie dish and placing the cinnamon back on the cinnamon buns.
- Optional: Mix together 1 cup powdered with a little milk until smooth and a glaze consistency. Drizzle over the cinnamon buns then serve.