Easy Cinnamon Buns
What an easy way to make Cinnamon Buns and with so few ingredients! If you have guests what a great way to serve them a hot breakfast fast. What is nice about this recipe is that it makes 8 Cinnamon Buns, it only takes a few minutes to prepare and less than 30 minutes to bake!
1 cup powdered sugar and a little milk.
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Place the butter in a 9” round pie dish.
Place pie dish in the oven
until the butter melts.
Add the cinnamon to the brown sugar.
Mix them together well.
Sprinkle brown sugar mixture
evenly over the melted butter.
Arrange the biscuits in the dish,
one in the center and seven around
the edge. They will fit tightly.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until
the biscuits are a golden brown on
top and the center is fully cooked.
Place a large plate on top of the
pie dish, bottom side up.
Flip the pie dish and plate together
at the same time so the plate is
on the bottom and the pie dish is
upside down on top of the plate.
Remove the pie dish immediately,
scraping any stuck on cinnamon
from the pie dish back onto
the cinnamon buns.
Optional: Mix about 1 cup powdered
sugar with a little milk to make
a glaze. Using a spoon, drizzle
the glaze over the cinnamon
buns and serve warm.
Easy Cinnamon Buns
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 – 16.3 oz. tube of Grands Original Southern Homestyle Biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Optional glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar with a little milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter in a 9″ pie dish and put it in the oven until the butter melts then remove from the oven.
- Mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the melted butter.
- Arrange the biscuits on top of the cinnamon with one biscuit in the center and the rest around the edge. They will fit tightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are a golden brown on top and fully cooked in the center.
- Remove from the oven and place a large plate on top of the pie dish. Carefully and quickly flip the two over putting the plate on the bottom and the pie dish upside down on top of the plate.
- Immediately and carefully remove the pie dish, scraping any cinnamon that stuck to the pie dish and placing the cinnamon back on the cinnamon buns.
- Optional: Mix together 1 cup powdered with a little milk until smooth and a glaze consistency. Drizzle over the cinnamon buns then serve.
I had no idea these were so simple. They look so good in the picture!
You can prepared them in 10 minutes! So easy! Thanks!
Diane! What are you doing to me??? This decadent and absolutely to easy to make😍
Lol but they only make eight! 😉
Those look lovely! I wanna crawl into the screen and eat them all. Thanks for sharing!!!
LOL Thank you!
Oh I wish I could eat this as I have been dying for a cinnamon bun lately!
Very simple to make!
Love cinnamon buns!
Yumlicious!! These are awesome!
Thank you! Still great the next day too!
Good for breakfast lunch or dinner lol! And in between!
Wowww very simple to make but stunner 👌 love this kinda dishes 👍
Thanks and it is still delicious today! I made them last night.
Sounds really perfect👍🏻
So easy, so delicious 😍
These look amazing!
Thank you Christy they tasted really good!
Yum! So easy to make, too! Thank you!
These look awesome! I’m thinking Christmas morning…
Perfect! They were still delicious 2 days later too…then they all disappeared!
They look delicious and Thank you so much for the recipe. I love that flavor.
You’re very welcome!
Oh my! Did it smell like Cinnabon at your house Diane?
It sure did! It was fabulous…lol
Such a nice variation on the biscuit theme, Diane. My husband loves cinnamon rolls, I will surprise him with these some morning!
Enjoy them I know I did! Thank you!
Our daughters would love these!
They were very good! So easy to make too!
Need to make that
I ate the leftovers for 2 days and they were still delicious!
I love ANYTHING with cinnamon! Thank you for sharing!
You’re very welcome!