Slow Cooker Pork Chop Meal
What a fantastic meal this makes! The pork chops fall apart and can be cut with a fork. The potatoes taste like they came from the oven and the green beans have a whole bunch of flavor! This is one of the simplest and most delicious complete meals in a slow cooker you will ever make.
Place the fresh green beans in the bottom of the slow cooker and
spread the onions on top. Pour the chicken broth on top.
Sprinkle with Adobo Seasoning.
(I used my blanched, home grown green beans from the
freezer and they were still a little frozen.)
Wash, dry and wrap the potatoes in foil sealing them tight
so no liquid will get inside. Do not pierce the potatoes.
Place them in the corners and on the bottom of the slow cooker.
Place the pork chops on top of the beans and onions.
Sprinkle the Pork Chops with Adobo Seasoning.
Spread the soup on top of the pork chops.
Place pats of butter on top of the soup.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours or until the pork is
cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
Remove to serving plates and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Pork Chop Meal
- 4 cups fresh green beans, washed with ends cut off
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 boneless pork chops 1″ thick
- 4 whole medium potatoes, washed & dried
- 1 – 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 14 oz can chicken broth
- Adobo seasoning to taste (or your favorite seasoning)
- Place the green beans on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Spread the sliced onions on top.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Sprinkle with Adobo Seasoning (or your favorite seasonings).
- Wrap the potatoes tightly in foil so no liquid can get inside. Do not pierce the potatoes. Place them on the bottom and in the corners of the slow cooker.
- Place the pork chops on top of the beans and onions. Sprinkle with adobo Seasoning (or your favorite seasonings).
- Spread the soup on top of the pork chops.
- Dot butter on top of the soup.
- Cook 6-7 hours on low until pork chops are cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Remove to a serving plate and enjoy!
Categories: Pork/Ham, Potato, Vegetables/Slaws/Salads
Looks yummy 🙂
As always I tried and yes slow cooker pork chop was good. Added French mustard into cream and allowed it to melt over chops served with mash and peas rather good too it was. Thank you as up to now your lovely comment on Crippen case is the only one received. by me. I think you are right just do this as hobby.
That’s great I love cooking in the slow cooker! I like the mashed potatoes with peas too! Your mustard with cream sounds amazing!
Well! thanks you dear lady. i do all the cooking here and love it. History is another passion as is garden making on 6 acres to English Heritage standards as indeed Government own National Trust who took my home off my and forced my to leave my nation to live in Europe. I write of injustice but the real one was robbery of my inherited estate. Yours Sir Kevin.
So sad and so unfair!
This looks very tasty, i love using my slow cooker so will try this one.
It is really good! Thanks!
A very tasty family recipe 🙂 Thank you, dear Diane
You are so welcome!
I need to get slow cooker. Very good recipe!
I have the 3 in 1 Ninja and I love it. It has a setting for a cooktop, a slow cooker, oven and even a buffet (keep warm) setting. Thank you!
I’ve made porck chops in the Crock-Pot before and they do fall apart. But, mine fell apart so much is was like having pulled pork. Is there any trick to keeping them together?
I use 1″ thick pork chops and usually take them out at 6 hours. These did not fall apart at all but were so tender you could cut them with the fork.
It’s raining here. This is sounding awfully cozy! 😀
Thanks it has an amazing taste!
This looks great. I wonder if it would adapt well to the Instant pot.
I wish I could answer that! I have just about every gadget there is and I don’t have an Instant Pot!
It is life changing! I would get rid of my oven if I had to pick between the two. It has already replaced my crockpot.
I have heard nothing but good things about them! Thanks for you input!
This looks like a winner and all in one crockpot. Another one for me to try.
The flavor and tenderness are amazing! That Carhicks!
You have a great blog, well done
Thank you so much Kelly!
This one is next on the list to try. Great for those long days in the office to come home to something yummy.
I could cook every meal in my slow cooker! This one is excellent..enjoy!