Easy Hunters Stew
If you want a quick and hearty stew, try this Easy Hunters Stew. It can be made with any ground meat such as hamburger, venison, chicken, turkey and so on. It is a thick tomato based stew filled with ground meat, frozen mixed vegetables and pasta.
This is my simple version which is quick, easy and you can add any type of ground meat you want which is the reason I call it Hunters Stew.
In a large stock pot, cook the ground meat and onion until there
is no more pink left in the ground meat and the onions are tender.
Add the V-8 juice, beef broth, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and both soups.
Whisk until combined.
Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring frequently. Add the pasta
and vegetables cooking until the pasta and vegetables are tender.
Place in a serving bowl and enjoy!
Easy Hunters Stew
- 1 lb ground meat, any type
- 1 onion, diced
- 46 oz V-8 juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 – 14 oz can beef broth
- 1 – 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – 10.5 oz can cream of celery soup
- 12-16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup uncooked pasta (any smaller like elbow, wagon wheels etc.)
- In a large stockpot, cook the ground meat and onion until cooked through, discarding any fat.
- Add the V-8 juice, beef broth, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and soups.
- Whisk until combined and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetables and pasta. Cook until both are tender.
- Place into serving bowls and enjoy!
Categories: Ground Beef, Pasta, Soup, Vegetables/Slaws/Salads
Merci ! I do like the word : stew – amitiés – bon week-end 🙂
Thank you francefougere!
Thank you Jack!
I love how inventive you are, and how much you enjoy cooking. I wish I enjoyed cooking! But I at least enjoy looking at your cooking! 🙂
Hahaha thanks but everyone has a passion and cooking is mine. If I didn’t have a husband that thoroughly enjoys my cooking I probably wouldn’t have that passion.
Hooray for your husband then!
The Easy Hunters Stew looks so delicious! It is perfect for a winter day like today where I live. I should came to this post early so I can learn to make it. it is so easy! Thanks for sharing this and your recipe.
You are so welcome Julie! We were very happy with how it tastes. Thank you for your nice comment!
IT LOOKS SO SIMPLE TO MAKE DIANE BUT IS IT TASTY? CHINA
Oh yes it was delicious!
Reblogged this on LIVING THE DREAM.
Thanks for all of your support China!