These are so good and the last time I made them, they disappeared almost as fast as I could make them! My husband planted strawberries two years ago in our garden. We can’t wait to see how many plants made it through the winter and if they produce berries again this year. If they do, I guarantee this recipe will be put to good use again!
- 14-16 large ripe strawberries
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Wash strawberries, pat dry with a paper towel and cut off the stems.
- Cut a hole in the center of the strawberries cutting away the white inside.
- Slice the small point off of the bottom of the strawberry so it sits upright but being careful not to cut so much off that you make a hole in the strawberry.
- Mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar with the back of a spoon.
- Fill a pastry bag or Ziploc bag (cut a hole in the corner) with the mixture and squeeze the mixture into the strawberry holes.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers….if you have any!