A nice change to your normal carrots by adding melted butter and herbs. Cook the frozen carrots according to the package while the herbs flavor the melted butter.
Melt the butter most of the way
then remove from the heat. Add the
salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
Stir and set aside.
Cook the carrots according to
the package directions.
Drain the carrots.
Pour the carrots back into the hot pan.
Pour the herbed butter over the carrots.
Toss and serve.
- 16 oz frozen sliced carrots
- ½ cup butter, 1 stick
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper and set aside.
- Cook the frozen sliced carrots according to the package directions.
- Drain the carrots and return to the hot pan.
- Add the butter to the carrots, toss then serve.