The easiest Breakfast Pizza you will ever make! I bought the little premade pizza crusts so this only took a couple of minutes to put together. Add an egg on top of the buttered pizza crust, add your favorite breakfast topping like sausage, bacon, mushrooms etc. then top with your favorite cheese and bake.
Spray a large baking sheet with cooking
oil and place the pizza crusts on top.
Place 1 Tbsp. of melted butter on top of
each pizza crust spreading it out evenly.
Place one egg on top of each pizza crust.
Poke a small hole into each yolk
allowing the yolk to ooze out.
Top with your favorite breakfast
toppings like cooked bacon, sausage etc.
Top with salt and pepper.
Top with your favorite shredded cheese.
Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for
11 – 13 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
Place each pizza on a plate, slice and serve.
- 3 small ready to bake pizza crusts (the store bought vacuum packed kind)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 cooked bacon pieces (sausage, ham, veggies etc. chopped small)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese, your favorite kind
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Lay the pizza crusts onto the baking sheet.
- Evenly spread out 1 Tbsp. of the melted butter onto each crust.
- Place one egg on top of each crust.
- Poke a small hole in the egg yokes allowing the yolk to ooze out.
- Top with your favorite cooked meat toppings and/or vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Top with your favorite shredded cheese.
- Bake for 11 – 13 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
- Place each pizza on a plate and slice.