This is the 4th dip recipe from the dry packets my husband and I used to sell. This is on top of the list of my favorite dips. How could it not be, it has bacon in it! When we sold the dry packets, we used imitation bacon bits to save on the cost. When I make it at home we chop up bacon that we cooked. So the next time you cook bacon, save some and make this delicious dip!
In a small bowl combined all of
the ingredients mixing thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour or even overnight.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. bacon bits
- 2 tsp dry minced onions
- 1/2 tsp dry granulated beef bouillon
- a pinch of dry minced garlic
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 1/4 tsp bacon bits for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the sour cream and mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour or even overnight.
- Use the dip with your favorite veggies, chips or whatever you want.
- Garnish with more bacon bits.