This Baked Okra recipe is so easy and it is the favorite Okra recipe that I make. I love this recipe because it is not fried and still tastes delicious. I also like this recipe with parmesan cheese added on top.
- 1# okra, rinsed clean and patted dry
- Kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the ends off of the okra and slice the longer okra in two.
- Put okra into a shallow baking dish and drizzle olive oil over top. Mix making sure the okra is all coated in the oil.
- Let sit for 5 minutes then mix again.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning over halfway through.