Seedless Red Raspberry Sauce
Fresh Raspberries from my Red Raspberry bushes were screaming to be made into an easy and delicious four ingredient sauce to top off my ice cream. It could also be used to top pancakes, waffles, cake or whatever you would like to pour it over. There are only four ingredients in this amazing Raspberry Sauce. This is so simple to make and the flavor of the sauce is unbelievable!
In a fine mesh strainer gently
rinse the raspberries.
In a small saucepan, add
all of the ingredients.
Over medium high heat bring it to a boil.
Continue to boil while smashing
the raspberries as they cook.
I cooked mine about 7 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and
pour the sauce into the mesh strainer
with a bowl under the strainer.
Using the back of a spoon, press the pulp
through the mesh strainer. This took me
a few minutes to do as I wanted to get out
as much pulp as I could. When you finish
make sure you scrape the yummy pulp
off the bottom of the mesh strainer as
there will be some pulp stuck to the
strainer. Discard the remaining seeds.
Stir the sauce and pour over ice cream,
waffles, pancakes etc. Refrigerate
any leftovers, if you have any!
Delicious Fresh Raspberry Sauce
- 1 & 1/4 cups fresh red raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar (less if you like it tart)
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- In a fine mesh strainer gently rinse the raspberries in cold water.
- Place the raspberries and the remaining ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat stirring constantly and smashing raspberries as you stir.
- Cook for about 7 minutes or until it is thicker and fragrant.
- Place the fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the raspberries into the strainer.
- Using the back of a spoon, press the pulp of the raspberries through the strainer. This will take a few minutes to get out all of the pulp. Keep scraping the pulp off of the bottom of the strainer so the pulp goes into the bowl with the juice. Discard the seeds.
- Pour over ice cream, pancakes, waffles, cake or whatever is your favorite food.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers if there is any!
***Recipe can be doubled***