Steak Marinade – Version 2
When you use marinade on a steak, not only does it give the steak a wonderful flavor, it also helps to make the steak more tender. You can leave the steak in the marinade for 6-12 hours. I left mine in for about 6 hours and it tasted perfect to me. Once it is ready, cook your steak your favorite way and to your desired doneness. I love a steak cooked on the grill but it is too cold outside so I opted for it cooked my other favorite way, a cast iron pan on the stove.
In a small bowl combine
all of the ingredients.
Place the steak into a
large Ziploc bag.
Pour the marinade over the steaks.
Keep the steaks separated.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag.
Place the bag on a plate and
refrigerate for 6-12 hours.
Drain the marinade and cook the steak
your favorite way and until your
Steak Marinade - Version 2
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 steaks
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Place the steak into a large Ziploc bag and add the marinade.
- Squeeze out all of the air and seal the bag. Keep the steaks separated.
- Place the bag on a plate and refrigerate for 6-12 hours.
- Drain marinade and cook the steak your favorite way and to your desired doneness.