Eggs Benedict has only four ingredients. Toasted English Muffin, Canadian Bacon and poached eggs all topped with delicious Hollandaise Sauce! I was thrilled how wonderful this turned out. You can make this delicious Eggs Benedict for breakfast or if you’re like me, eat it for supper!
Below is the link for the Hollandaise Sauce.
Cut the English Muffin in half.
Toast the two halves.
Cook your Canadian Bacon over medium heat
in a frying pan just to get it hot.
Place the hot Canadian Bacon on the toasted English Muffin halves.
Bring a small pot of water to a boil over medium
low heat and carefully drop the eggs in to
poach them. Set the timer for 4 minutes.
Use a slotted spoon and remove the eggs from the water immediately.
Place the eggs on top of the Canadian Bacon.
Using a large spoon, pour the warm
Hollandaise Sauce on top of the eggs.
Yes they tasted as good as they look!
- 2-4 slices Canadian Bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 English Muffin
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Cut the English Muffin in half. Toast both halves.
- Cook the Canadian Bacon in a frying pan over medium heat just until hot.
- Place the hot Canadian Bacon onto the toasted English Muffin halves.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil over medium low heat. Carefully drop the eggs into the water to poach them. Set the timer for 4 minutes then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Place the poached eggs on top of the Canadian Bacon.
- Heat your Hollandaise Sauce and using a large spoon pour some over the top of the eggs.