Pizza Sauce is so easy, quick and cheap to make. This is another one of those items you always seem to need but don’t have any in the house so why not just make your own? I used this Pizza Sauce recipe to make Pizza Meatloaf for supper, link below.
Ingredients for Pizza Sauce
In a small saucepan combine all of the ingredients.
Stir to combine and heat to a boil over medium heat stirring frequently.
Turn to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
Use Immediately or cover and put it in the refrigerator.
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a small saucepan combine all of the ingredients.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Turn to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Refrigerate covered or use immediately.