Easy Greek Chicken
This Easy Greek Chicken was a surprise dinner from my husband! He even took the pictures for this blog. Marinated in Greek dressing then topped with black olives and roasted red peppers made this dish delicious! I have to admit I would never have thought to make Greek Chicken, in fact I have never heard of it before today, and it was fabulous!
Place the chicken into a resealable bag. Our chicken breasts are huge so my husband cut one in half for the two of us. Pour half of the Greek Dressing over the chicken and seal the bag. Place the chicken into the refrigerator for approximately two hours. Drain and discard the dressing from the chicken. Place the chicken into a pan, salt and pepper to taste. Fry over medium heat until the chicken is cooked through, no longer pink and 165 degrees. Add the rest of the salad dressing to the chicken. Add the black olives and roasted red peppers cooking until hot and bubbly.
Put the chicken on a plate, top with olives and
peppers then pour the liquid over top.
Easy Greek Chicken
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- salt & pepper to taste
- 16 oz Greek dressing
- Feta Cheese, optional
- Place the chicken into a resealable bag.
- Pour half of the Greek dressing into the bag and seal the bag.
- Put the bag into the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Drain and discard the dressing from the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a frying pan then salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium heat until the chicken is cooked through and 165 degrees at the thickest part.
- Add the rest of the dressing, black olives and roasted red peppers cooking until hot and bubbly.
- Place the chicken on a serving plate, top with the olives, peppers and sauce then serve.
Good job hubby awesome work 👍
He’s the best! Thanks!
It was very good! Thanks!
That looks scrumptious, Diane 🙂
It really was! It was so nice of my husband to make dinner and give me a day off! Thanks Karin!
Look at the juices pour from this dish. Looks great Diane!
Thank you Rini! It was a nice surprise from my hubby!
Looks delicious and easy. I would add a little feta cheese on top as well or maybe just serve it with a Greek Salad with lots of feta. I love chicken so this would fit the bill. Thank your hubby for me.
Hahahaha we bought Feta cheese to put on top. Neither one of us had ever tried it before. So before my husband added it we did a taste test and we didn’t care for it so he left it off. I just looked and see I forgot to put it in the ingredients as optional….oops!
This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe and for the helpful photos, too.
You’re welcome! My hubby hit a home run with this one!