Air Fryer Pineapple Rings
What a delicious dessert or snack with no guilt! Even my husband fell in love with these AIR FRYER PINEAPPLE RINGS. Wait until you read how easy these are to make.
Spray your air fryer rack or pan with cooking oil.
Drain the heavy syrup from
the pineapple can and discard.
Place the pineapple rings on the shelf
or pan, don’t let the pineapple rings
touch each other. Lightly spray the
top of the pineapple rings with
I have the Ninja Foodi so I used
2 racks to Air Fry mine.
Air Fry at 390º for 8 minutes, turn the
pineapple rings over and continue to
Air Fry until tender and they are brown
on the edges. My top shelf took a total
of 16 minutes and the bottom shelf a
little longer. Watch carefully as all Air
Fryers are different, yours may cook
a longer or shorter time than mine did.
Air Fried Pineapple Rings
- 1 – 20oz can pineapple rings, in heavy syrup
- spray cooking oil
- Spray your air fryer cooking rack or pan with cooking oil.
- Drain the pineapple rings and discard the heavy syrup.
- Place the pineapple rings on the prepared shelf or pan then lightly spray the top of the pineapple rings with cooking oil. Don’t let the pineapple rings touch.
- Air fry at 390 degrees for 8 minutes. Turn the pineapple rings over and continue to air fry until tender and lightly brown on the edges. Watch them carefully as all air fryers cook differently and yours may or may not take as long as mine did.
- Serve as a snack or guilt free dessert.