If you love Watermelon and Lemonade as much as I do, you will want to try this refreshing drink. Put it in a punch bowl for a party or a glass to sip all day. There are only four ingredients in this delicious drink. Make this with a sugar substitute for an even healthier drink.
Source: Debi Schull
Place the watermelon in a blender.
Liquefy it until no pieces are left.
In a large bowl, add the fresh squeezed
lemon juice. Add the sugar and stir until the
sugar is dissolved. This takes a few minutes.
Add the water and stir.
Add the liquified watermelon and stir.
Refrigerate until cold then
serve in the bowl for a party.
Or keep refrigerated for a
refreshing drink anytime.
- 4 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or a sugar substitute)
- 1 & 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups cold water
- Liquify the watermelon in a blender.
- In a large bowl or pitcher, add the fresh lemon juice and sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the water and stir.
- Add the liquified watermelon and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold then serve with ice and lemon slices.