My Strawberries are ripe so I thought I would make Strawberry Butter. O-M-G it was sooooo good! Butter already has a fabulous taste but mix it with two more ingredients and it tastes like something you would buy at a gourmet store! Serve it with bagels, toast or even muffins. Whatever you put it on, it will make it taste so good!
Source: Debi Schull
Place the softened butter
into a small mixing bowl.
Beat on low with a hand mixer
until the butter is light and fluffy.
Add the powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp. at
a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add the strawberries to the butter.
Mix on low, scraping the sides of the
bowl, just until the butter turns pink.
Spread over warm toast, bagel or muffin.
- 3/4 cup butter (1 & 1/2 sticks), softened
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1/3 cup strawberries, rinsed and diced fine
- Place the softened butter into a small mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat on low until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing well on low speed and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Add the strawberries and mix on low speed just until the butter turns pink, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Serve on toast, bagels, muffins or your favorite food.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until strawberries start to turn soft.