I have never made Cincinnati Chili before I met my husband…..and I still haven’t! When we got married my husband had fixed Cincinnati Chili for me….and he still does! I was not only in love with him, but his Cincinnati Chili too! What is Cincinnati Chili you ask? Chili over spaghetti noodles with cheese on top. It is so good! We have been eating this recipe for years and my husband fixes it every time. So if you love spaghetti and you love Chili, give this a try!
- 1# ground beef
- 1# spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 – 1.25 oz pouch McCormick’s Mild Chili Seasonings
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 – 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 1 – 15.5 oz can Brooks Hot Chili Beans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese and parsley, for garnish
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook ground beef and onion until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and place a serving of pasta onto a plate. Ladle a scoop of sauce, top with cheese and serve.