I just love this Pasta Salad. You can add so many different food ingredients making it different every time, this is my favorite way. It takes a little time to prepare, however it is perfect for any type of get together or meal. Prepare the salad the day before you need it and leave the Italian dressing out until about an hour before you serve it.
- 2-12 oz boxes tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1/2# salami
- 3 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 5 oz pepperoni stick
- 1/2# cheese chunk, your favorite kind
- 1 can small black olives
- 16 oz bottle Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and let cool.
- Cut salami into bitesize pieces.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Cut pepperoni into bite size pieces.
- Cut cheese into small cubes.
- Cut black olives in half.
- Gently toss together in a large bowl.
- Pour Italian dressing over top and gently toss until everything is coated.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, toss then serve.