Hershey’s Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies
These Hershey’s Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies have chocolate chips in them and taste as good as they look! In other words…..delicious! They are a cookie with that fantastic Hershey flavor so how can you go wrong?
In a large bowl using a mixer,
cream the butter.
Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar and
vanilla. Beat on medium speed until combined.
Add the eggs and beat until combined.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, cocoa,
baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Slowly add it to the butter mixture
beating until completely combined.
Add the chocolate chips and
stir with a large spoon.
Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a baking
sheet covered with parchment paper.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven
for 8-10 minutes or until set. Let the cookies
cool on the baking sheet for one minute
then place on a cooling rack.
Cool completely and store
in an air tight container.
Hershey's Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten with a fork
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Using a mixer on medium speed, beat well until blended.
- Add the eggs and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (optional)
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet then place cookies on a cooling rack.
- Cool completely and store in an air tight container.