I can’t believe how wonderful this steak tasted just by putting it in this marinade! Steak can be flavored in many ways. My usual way is to sprinkle my steak with a dry seasoning and throw it on the grill. Today I decided to make a marinade using some of my dehydrated garden herbs and other ingredients. Let me tell you, it was fabulous!
I adapted this recipe from http://www.allrecipes.com
In a small bowl add all of the ingredients except for the steaks.
Using a blender, food processor or an immersion blender,
blend for about 30 seconds until combined.
Place your steak into a resealable bag.
Pour the marinade into the bag with the steaks.
Let the steak sit in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
Cook the steak your favorite way then serve.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the steak.
- Using an immersion blender, food processor or blender, blend for about 30 seconds until well blended.
- Place the steak into a resealable bag.
- Add the marinade to the bag making sure the air is all out and the steak is completely covered with the marinade.
- Marinade for up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain the marinade and cook your steak your favorite way.