What an easy dish to make with only four main ingredients. Pasta Primavera can be made in a short time and it looks like you spent hours making it. Add whatever veggies you would like as they can be fresh or frozen. Make your Alfredo sauce from scratch or if you want a quick meal, buy it at the store. Although I love the taste of homemade Alfredo sauce, it is cheaper to buy at the store than to make your own. The best part of this meal was that my husband made it for me!
In a large pot cook the pasta according to the package direction and drain.
Cook your veggies until they are soft whether they are fresh or frozen.
I love the veggies that come in a bag and can be microwaved.
In a small pan over medium-low heat, cook the Alfredo sauce.
Drain the veggies and put them in a large bowl
with the cooked and drained pasta.
Add the Alfredo sauce and gently toss then serve.
- 12 oz pasta
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups baby carrots – cut into bite size pieces & cooked
- 4 cups frozen broccoli – cooked and cut into small pieces
- In a large pot boil the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- Cook your veggies until soft by microwave, boiling, steaming etc. (your preferred method) and drain.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, cook the Alfredo sauce.
- Put the hot, drained veggies in a large bowl with the hot and drained pasta.
- Add the Alfredo sauce and gently toss then serve.