Cheesy Jalapeño Pepper & Bacon Dip
This is my favorite recipe I created this year! Made with bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayo, jalapeño peppers and green onion. Make it as hot as you want by leaving the seeds in the jalapeño peppers or removing them like I did.
Place all of the ingredients into a bowl.
Cream and combine thoroughly
with the back of a spoon.
Put the dip into an oven safe dish.
Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 20 – 30 minutes or
until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot and bubbly.
Time will depend on the size of baking dish you use.
Cheesy Jalapeno Pepper & Bacon Dip
- 3-4 medium jalapeño peppers, chopped small (seeds removed are optional)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 4 bacon, cooked and chopped small
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onion, white part & sliced into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium bowl thoroughly combine all of the ingredients by creaming them together with the back of a spoon.
- Place the dip into an oven safe dish approximately 5” round by 2” deep. Any size can be used as long as you adjust the time you bake it.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot and bubbly. Time will depend on the size of dish you use.
- Serve hot with crackers.