Skillet S’mores Dip
If you can’t have a campfire but you love to eat S’mores, try this Skillet S’mores Dip that makes enough for everyone to eat. You use graham crackers to dip into the baked chocolate and toasted marshmallows for the same great taste as cooking the marshmallows over the fire.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place a 10” cast iron skillet into the oven for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the skillet and add the butter.
Let the butter melt and spread the melted butter evenly around the bottom of the skillet.
Pour the chocolate chips into the hot skillet.
Top the chocolate chips with the marshmallows and place the skillet into the oven for 7 – 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
Break the graham crackers into four pieces while the skillet is in the oven.
When you remove the skillet from the oven, place it on a hot plate.
Use the graham cracker pieces to scoop up all that goodness!
Skillet S'mores Dip
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 24 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. bag large marshmallows
- 1 box graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place a 10” cast iron skillet into the oven for 5 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Place the butter into the hot pan. Once melted spread the butter out evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the hot pan spreading them out even.
- Top the chocolate chips with the marshmallows in a single layer.
- Bake for 7 – 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- While the skillet is in the oven, break each graham cracker into 4 pieces.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and dip the graham crackers into the chocolate and marshmallows serving immediately.