Cheeseburger In Paradise Pie
Ground beef and onion seasoned then placed in a pie pan, covered in cheese with a baking mix that is poured on top and baked in the oven. Add the optional ketchup or mustard on the side just like when you eat a cheeseburger. I am not a huge fan of ground beef but I’m telling you this was excellent!!!!
Spray a 9″ pie dish with cooking oil.
In a large fry pan over medium heat
add the onion and ground beef breaking
up the ground beef as it cooks.
Cook until no more pink remains.
Drain the excess grease.
Add the salt, garlic powder
and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir really well.
Pour the ground beef into
the prepared pie dish.
Sprinkle the cheese on top.
In a small bowl whisk together
the Bisquick, milk and eggs.
Whisk well trying to break
up all of the lumps.
Pour mixture over the cheese.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for
25 minutes until golden brown on top
and when a knife is inserted into
the center it comes out clean.
Slice and serve.
Cheeseburger In Paradise
- 1# ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9″ pie dish with cooking oil.
- In a large fry pan over medium heat, cook the onion and ground beef until no pink remains. Drain the excess grease.
- Add the salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce, stir well to combine.
- Pour ground beef into the prepared pie dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk together the Bisquick, eggs and milk trying not to leave any lumps.
- Pour mixture on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and when you insert a knife in the middle of the pie it comes out clean.
- Slice into pie shapes and serve with ketchup and mustard on the side (optional).