Here is another great holiday dish to make! This one is better when it sits so make it up the night before you plan on serving it and it will taste even better! You can add whatever you want to an Antipasta Salad so don’t be afraid to change this recipe.
About this recipe! I think I am getting my husband hooked on my blog! Before long I will have to change the name to In Diane’s and Terry’s Kitchen. He came home from work today and said he had a great idea for a blog. He went to the store and bought what he needed and made it all himself…again. All I had to do is take the pictures and write the blog. Unfortunately I don’t like everything he put in his Antipasta Salad so he gets the entire bowl himself. Hmmmmm I think that was planned!
Dice the cheese, olives and
tomatoes etc. into bite size pieces.
Add all of the ingredients, except
salad dressing, to a large bowl.
Shake the salad dressing
and pour it over the salad.
Carefully toss the salad coating
it completely with the salad dressing.
Cover and put into the refrigerator overnight.
- 12 oz. zesty Italian salad dressing
- 6 oz. swiss cheese
- 8 oz. mild cheddar cheese
- 5.75 oz. jar of green olives
- 4 oz. mini pepperoni
- 2 Italian tomatoes or about 10 cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz. banana pepper rings
- 6 oz. DR WT black olives
- Dice the cheese, olives, tomatoes etc. into bite size pieces.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium size bowl, except the salad dressing.
- Shake the salad dressing then pour the salad dressing over the top.
- Toss gently until everything is coated with the salad dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight then serve.