Mandarin Salad is one of my favorite salads made with homemade Sweet & Sour Dressing with Parsley (link below). This salad dressing is the key to this salad. The fresh vegetables in this salad combined with the amazing salad dressing and mandarin oranges make this such a refreshing salad. This is a great salad to impress your guests but to be honest with you, I love it anytime! I don’t know what it is about mandarin oranges, but it sets this salad above all others!
Combine the spinach and romaine lettuce on a large serving dish.
Top with celery, green onion and mandarin oranges.
Drizzle Sweet & Sour Dressing with Parsley and serve.
- 1 bunch Romaine hearts, rinsed & torn into bite size pieces
- 1 bag spinach, stems removed
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can mandarin oranges segments
Sweet & Sour Dressing with Parsley – link below
- On a large serving plate or in a bowl, combine whatever amount of the Romaine lettuce and the spinach you would like.
- Top with as much of the celery, green onion and mandarin orange segments you would like.
- Drizzle Sweet and Sour Dressing with Parsley on top and serve. This salad dressing is the key to this delicious salad.