What a great tasting breakfast when you make your own Homemade Waffles! I picked the blueberries fresh from my two blueberry bushes in my garden making this taste even better. This delicious recipe makes 12 waffles in my waffle maker. I bought my waffle maker for $1.00 at a garage sale and it was brand new! If this is too many waffles for your family, wrap them up and freeze them!
Source: Adapted from Debi Schull
In a small bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
Add the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl.
Whisk wet ingredients together until combined.
Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture whisking just until combined.
Do not over mix. Let sit for five minutes.
Following the manufacturer directions of your waffle maker, cook the waffles.
Serve with butter, syrup and fresh fruit.
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-3/4 Half-N-Half
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk the flour into the wet ingredients just until blended. Do not over mix.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cook in your waffle maker according to the manufacturers direction. Waffles are done when they are golden brown and no more steam escapes from the waffle maker.