This Heavenly Hash recipe was passed down to me by my Mom. I have been making it for many, many years. Where the name came from I have no idea! Made with only four ingredients (marshmallows, pineapple, cream cheese and whipping cream) it is the most creamy wonderful dessert for any occasion. Make it the night before and refrigerate it to serve the next day. A great holiday dessert!
In a large bowl pour in the
pineapple and it’s juice.
Add marshmallows and cream
cheese to the pineapple.
Break up the cream cheese, fold it and
the marshmallows into the pineapple.
In a bowl, whip the whipping
cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold the whipping cream into
the marshmallow mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap
and refrigerate overnight.
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, in it’s own juice
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Pour pineapple and it’s juice into a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows and cut up pieces of the cream cheese to the pineapple.
- Fold the mixture until most of the cream cheese is mixed in.
- In a small bowl, using a mixer, mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped whipping cream into the marshmallow mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.